CCA Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A REAL Hollywood Pledge!

Knowing he would likely be ostracized for speaking out against mainstream Hollywood and the liberal establishment, actor Gary Graham of Star Trek fame has had a change of heart and has taken the almost imperceptible path in Hollywood and spoken out bravely against abortion.

"No. I’m going to say it. I’m going to say what millions know in the front of their brains, and many, many more millions know in the depths of their hearts…but won’t allow themselves to think it, much less feel it. And believe me, I know I’ll be hated for saying it, I’ll be hated by people who don’t know me, have never worked with me, have never golfed with me, had a drink with me, shot the shit with me. They’ve never met me, don’t want to meet me…but they will hate me. I’m going to say it anyway: Abortion is murder."

In this article originally posted on the Big Hollywood blog, Graham expresses his deepest thoughts, regrets and feelings:
"I have been on all sides of this issue for most of my life, and I can simply not escape the logic. That fetus a pregnant woman is carrying inside of her, regardless of the gestation stage, is a living, breathing human being. Yes, breathing – the amniotic sac forms 12 days after conception, and in the second trimester the baby is actually breathing the amniotic fluid. It’s not an ‘unviable tissue mass.’ Not a wart, a mole, a skin outcropping, a boil, or a bundle of uncoordinated cells. It’s not just a ‘fetus’.

It’s a baby. Not fully developed, true. Like an infant is not a fully developed and mature adult. But it’s a baby."



Gary shared his deepest secrets and bared his soul in this very touching story and said so perfectly what we already know - that abortion is murder. For that he deserves much respect and I give him all the credit in the world.

Please read Gary's original article and lend him your support and encouragement, if you feel so inclined. Almost all of the 429 comments were positive and I only saw a few that respectfully disagreed with him. Most of the negative comments were with other commenters, not Gary.

Gary, we are put here to Love one another, not to worry about being hated. If evil hates you, then you're in the right track brother. If the whole world be against you for taking this stand, then so be it! There are many of us that will gladly stand beside you. I will stand beside you.

Welcome home.

God Bless,
Bob


http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/feb/09020204.html

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ggraham/2009/01/27/flashpoint-a-womans-right-to-choose/#more-32250

No comments:

Who is the Catholic Conservative American?