CCA Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Obama Radio Fails in DC

Obama's progressive liberal radio station right in the heart of DC is throwing in the towel because there's just not enough listeners.

But why? Why does liberal radio always fail? The simple fact is that liberals just don't bother to listen to the radio. Think about it: Listening is not one of their strong points. Why should they want to hear other people's opinions? Silly Conservatives...

This is good news for Conservatives and Republicans, but I wonder if it'll add fuel to the "Fairness Doctrine" fire?

Complete Story Here

God Bless!

3 comments:

Julie said...

3/4 of the people they rounded up to vote weren't even literate much less prone to listening to news, even news of their new savior Obama so this isn't surprising, LOL. I wish they were listening and seeing what was really going on but I bet their not listening to that either.

Carlos Echevarria said...

I just ran into your blog from Catholics against Joe "Pope John XXIII type" Biden!

I like it alot, will add it to my google feeders.

take care!

Bob Cavalcante Jr. said...

@Julie - Sad but true and that house of cards will fall down around them. Both those who didn't do their due diligence and those that relied on them. The cracks are already forming after just 3 weeks!

@ Carlos - Thanks! I just took a quick peek at your blog also and I already like what I see and will do the same as well as link to you.

God Bless!
Bob

Who is the Catholic Conservative American?