CCA Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gregg Withdraws Over Policy Differences

Reuters Story Here

I'm not certain, but I can't remember so many cabinet picks either being so crooked or against the President to have this many problems setting up his cabinet in just three short weeks after the inauguration. Does anyone know of a more controversial beginning?

I guess Obama isn't quite the bi-partisan uniter he thought he was. I think the only things he WILL be successful at doing are polarizing and dividing the nation and then lighting the fuse for the greatest civil war this nation has ever seen. I will say that since November some people I thought were friends aren't any longer and that's not a bad thing at all. We are known by the company we keep.

God Bless,
Bob

No comments:

Who is the Catholic Conservative American?