CCA Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oops, your agenda is showing....

Churches across America reflect on Obama election.

Really? We didn't even mention it my church; the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic church.

But this is what happens when people misuse their positions to stir fear and hatred. This is not equality. Ah, but there's too much money to be made in fear mongering and racial hatred! So who's the capitalist now? This is most certainly not what Dr. King strove for.

And who is she to speak for God? God's vindication against whom? I thought we are all equal in the sight of God? We are in the sight of my God, but apparently not in the sight of her God.

Since there is only one God, one of us is wrong.

I would bet my eternal soul on it, but it's not mine to gamble with. It too belongs to God.


No comments:

Who is the Catholic Conservative American?