CCA Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catholic Conservative American Creed

I am Catholic from the moment of conception and I will die a Catholic. I believe in one God and His only begotten Son Jesus the Christ, the Holy Spirit and the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church that He created. That was God's choice.

I am a Conservative because I value traditional moral, ethical and social values and norms centered in my Catholic faith and my American heritage, as opposed to rapid sudden changes or experimentation. That is MY choice.

I am born of American parents in America and she is the land of my birth. That was my parent's choice and it shall remain my choice as long as America remains One Nation, Under God. God willing I will die a free American.

No comments:

Who is the Catholic Conservative American?