CCA Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Porpoise Driven Life

This was too funny to NOT post! I'd rather read this that Warren's drivel.



Not long before I returned to the Catholic Church I tried to read Rick Warren's heretical book "The Purpose Driven Life" and didn't like it one bit. In fact, I couldn't even finish it I was so disgusted with it and I threw it away rather than allow it to infect others. Even back before I rediscovered my Catholic faith I was disgusted at how he twisted scripture to put words in God's mouth and how the tone seemed to me to be condescending "preachy". Making money off of people's lack of faith and then steering them in the wrong direction is just plain wrong (and sinful). If you give me some time, I can write a book on how your coffee cup brings you closer to God.

No comments:

Who is the Catholic Conservative American?